Northern New England Accountable Care Collaborative
NNEACC was co-founded by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems and MaineHealth along with Dartmouth College to develop, implement and evaluate the new models of clinical care required to deliver the Triple Aim and transition to Accountable Care.
- Develop alternative payment models that enable systems to move from volume-based care to care in which systems are accountable for the overall health of populations and their associated costs
- Create common financing and accountability models
- Provide a common infrastructure to support delivery of accountable care
- Design and implement information systems to support clinicians and administrators as they manage care
- Provide services that allow the systems to continuously improve their efforts to deliver high quality, low cost care